DescriptionHomes Open From 1pm to 9pm
Homes for the Holidays is back!
After a three-year hiatus, Homes for the Holidays returns on November 17th.
Homes for the Holidays is a self-guided tour of private homes decorated for the Christmas season. The homes are decorated by the homeowners, a designer or a combination of both working together creatively. Each home is unique in not only its architectural design but in the holiday décor and theme. Homes for the Holidays tour includes artists, tastings, musicians and what’s hot in holiday décor. Funds raised from this legacy community event support Central Okanagan Hospice Association (COHA).
Homes featured on the tour:
• A beautiful log home built as a labour of love that features a deep wrap around porch, soaring ceilings that will house a 15’ Christmas tree and a not-to-be-missed potting shed on the property.
• One of Kelowna’s most romantic B&Bs dating back to 1912 and a beautiful example of a Craftsman home filled with old world warmth and charm recalling a Norman Rockwell Christmas.
• A home where the spirit of Christmas is found in every corner with a homeowner who personally decorates 13 trees every season
• A mid-century modern home in the Abbott Street Heritage Conservation area
• A large sprawling rancher with an eye-for-design homeowner who loves the holiday season and has enlisted her designer friends and neighbours to transform her home into pinterest-worthy holiday inspiration
• A town and country home that reflects the homeowners’ love of the big city, a serene country setting and a ski chalet getaway.
• A modern country home that hints Christmas year ‘round with bold splashes of red and natural elements incorporated throughout.